Fox Blocks Insulating Concrete Forms
Building Green & Hurricane Resistant Structures with Fox Blocks Insulating Concrete Forms (ICF) is Easy & Affordable
When building a single family home, multi-family building or a multi-level commercial structure, the advantages of building in Georgia and the Southern US with Fox Blocks Insulated Concrete Forms are clear to see - especially as building to code with durable steel reinforced high strength concrete now costs about the same as old fashioned and inefficient wood stick framing or CMU.
Fox Blocks' Insulating concrete forms or ICFs are ecologically sound polystyrene foam panels which are connected and stacked into the shape of the exterior and load bearing walls of a building, reinforced with steel rebar or Helix Micro-Rebar, and then filled with solid concrete. As a home or building owner, today’s higher energy and material costs make Insulated Concrete Forms construction the natural choice for new builds, especially when replacing weather damaged stick framed buildings. ICFs are now more affordable and the strongest option compared to any other building system on the market.
Higher energy costs have fuelled consumers’ heightened awareness of the need to build more responsibly. Recent destructive storms, fires, floods and earthquakes have helped to fuel the advancement in education about the durability benefits & tornado & hurricane resistance of ICF & Concrete buildings. Homes and Businesses represent a considerable investment of time, money and emotions - Building Sustainably, in every sense of the word, protects that investment and saves money and time - both now and in the future.
Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) provide the best living environment because you can quickly build ultra-efficient, more comfortable, quieter & safer building envelopes. ICFs for walls & floors/roofs form solid, steel reinforced high strength concrete buildings which stay in place to provide superior insulation, space to run utilities, and backing for finishes.
There’s never been a more opportune time to Build Green, Sustainable and Affordable with Fox Blocks' superior ICF system and concrete.
Why My New Build in Georgia & the Southern US Will be Better with Fox Blocks ICF
- Build unlimited wall widths, many different insulation values, corners, angles, T-walls, columns, pilasters, and radius walls, using just a few standard components.
- Panels made of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Ties made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) create a Concrete Form that accommodates vertical and horizontal Reinforcing Steel as required
- Get all the advantages included in a very reasonable cost - It's Easy to Get Free Advice or a Quote Here.
The Many Advantages of Building with Fox Blocks Insulating Concrete Forms
- Adaptable - Simple to Build a fully insulated shell using Fox Blocks forms
- Affordable - Almost the same cost as Stick-Built
- Energy Efficient - Lower Energy Usage Saves Money Every Month
- Attractive - Unlimited Design and Finish choices
- Less Expensive Insurance - Superior Strength Means More Savings are typical with ICFs Warm & Quiet – By Design
- Hurricane and Tornado Resistant
- Fire & Earthquake Resistant - Protected by Steel Reinforced Concrete
- Durable - designed to last for centuries
- Low Maintenance & Healthy - No Formaldehyde, Doesn’t Support Mold Growth, Nothing for Insects to Eat
- Earth-Friendly & Sustainable - Produced in the USA & Canada
Overview of Fox Blocks Insulating Concrete Forms ICF and Concrete Construction
Storm Shelters and Safe Rooms with Fox Blocks ICF and Concrete Construction
Get a free quotation for Fox Blocks Insulating Concrete Forms for your next green building project in Georgia.